Do you have an existing ring to measure?
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
Consider the width of the band, a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger that your normal ring size.
Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.